Dear Anatomy Family,
We are thrilled to welcome everyone back to the club. It's been great seeing so many familiar faces and welcoming new ones to the Anatomy family.
ENHANCED SANITIZING PRODUCTS & PROCEDURES
In accordance with the City’s re-opening guidelines, we have introduced some new procedures and sanitizing protocols to secure the well being of our employees and members.
We have studied the recommended guidelines and will be using products approved by the CDC to kill coronavirus. (See products below)
Here are some updates in and around the club per county guidelines.
UPON ENTERING THE CLUB
- Masks: must be worn at all times inside the club .
- Sanitize Hands: Sanitizing stations will be at the entrance.
- Non-Contact Check In: Check-in via Anatomy APP.
- Staff: All staff will be required to fill out a health questionnaire daily before their shift.
- Equipment: Has been laid out to accommodate social distancing.
- Capacity: Clubs will operate at 50% of total capacity during this phase.
- Guest Passes: For maximum space for members, guests passes will not be sold in this phase.
Will be removed during this phase so please bring your own.
- Water fountains will be disabled
- Around Club: Extra hand sanitizer, wipe stations & spray bottles placed around the gym.
- Deep Cleanings: Throughout the day with technologically advanced products by the entire team.
- Extra Detail Team Staff: Will be on floor cleaning equipment.
- Anatomy Staff: All staff will participate in cleaning the gym.
- Members: Will be required to wipe down equipment after each use.
- Closed: During this phase per County regulations. There will be limited space to store personal belongings. So please leave them at home.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
To ensure maximum cleanliness in each class, we have made the following enhancements.
- Social Distancing: There will be 10 feet between each station and class size will be limited.
- Equipment: Will not be shared during class. Each member will have own station
- Mats: Please bring your own during this phase per County Guidelines
- South Beach: All classes will be held on the outside turf.
- Midtown: All classes will be in the open loft space on the 2nd floor or outside.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Chief Operating Officer
ENHANCED CLUB PRODUCTS
All the following products are CDC approved to kill coronavirus:
Monofoil. Military-grade technology that not only eliminates microbes and bonds to surfaces creating an active barrier that protects for weeks.
Use: Deep clean and protects high touch surfaces (door handles, cardio and strength equipment)
Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide. Kills viruses/bacteria within 30 seconds of application. It is used on high-touch surfaces in hospitals.
Use: High-touch surfaces ( tables, machines, handles, etc.)
Nanoseptic foil. Turns public touchpoints into continuously self-cleaning surfaces. Nanoseptic surfaces utilize mineral nano-crystal which creates a powerful oxidation reaction. Working 24/7, the surface continually oxidizes contaminants.
Use: Continually cleans high-touch surfaces.
Lysol Quartanery. Virudicial, Fungidicidal, and Bactericidal, multipurpose hospital cleaner for non-porous surfaces.
Use: Deep cleans floors, showers, and Sanctuary.
Progienics. Highly-effective, deep sanitizer that kills viruses and bacteria.